Happy Hour-ing in Seattle
Well, my vacation is over and I am back home in Seattle. So this will be my last post to this blog.
While I am really sad to be back and I fully expect to be moving to Europe in the next year, I suppose it isn’t so bad.
The sun is shining and the weather is perfect this weekend:
and there are a few perks to the US:
1) Happy Hour is really cheap (especially after living with the Euro for the past few weeks).
2) At any restaurant, before even attempting to order, a large glass of ice cold water is served.
3) The toilet is free.
4) I have high speed internet access and a cell phone that I can use anywhere, anytime.
I have adopted a few European traditions in my life as well:
1) I spent yesterday (early) afternoon drinking wine and eating cheese.
2) I start my new job tomorrow, and since I don’t have a car (for the first time since I was 16!), I will be walking or taking the bus to work!